Sunday, June 21, 2015

This is the End.

Hey my fellow bloggers. This is a sad post for me today but it needs to happen. This is the end of the road for me and this blog. I hope you all enjoyed my blog post about black history discrimination as much as I loved writing about it. I've never been so free to express my opinions on topics I'm so interested in, and this blog has allowed me to do so and for that I am grateful. I hope that you've all learned something new about the past or even the present of this conflict in general.I also hope that it has opened all of your eyes up to a new perspective on things. 

 This subject has meant so much to me and many people I am close with because it is so tragic in most situations and can be so empowering in others. But without this struggle, I would not have much to say about how proud and grateful I am for my ancestors and how much they fought for a better today, even though history tends to repeat itself. Nobody can understand how grateful I am for the family I have and how passionate they can be about a social subject. It is truly amazing how much of their influence has rubbed off on me and made me so passionate about a certain subject.  

 Either way I loved informing all of you on some situations (Trayvon Martin or Mike Brown) or movies (12 years a Slave) or songs (Be Free by J.Cole or Black or White by Micheal Jackson) you may not have known, and also I loved sharing similar opinions with you guys on many of my posts. Thank you for making me proud of this blog! It was great to make these post but now i have to say goodbye. :)


xx from now until forever xx

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic and inciteful blog! It was always interesting to read your opinion about current events, movies, etc. I agree that we need to become a colorblind society and hopefully we are steadily moving in that direction.

    - A few grammar / spelling issues (fathers vs father’s, Jus vs Just, an vs any, al vs all, eve vs even, etc.) and a touch vague at times, but overall an excellent Blog!

    Good work!

    ReplyDelete